If you would like the answers to the following questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
with 'Question Contest Answers' in the subject header.
Opens: September 04, 2007
Closes: November 01, 2007
The following is a list of questions for you to answer. KEEP A COPY. If you need another
copy, reply to me personally. You have untl November 1, 2007. Don't include the questions. Just put your answer beside the
question number. (ie 1. September, 2007), Send your answers to email@example.com by November 1st with the subject header QUESTION CONTEST. This contest is based on our two websites;
and a few miscellaneous questions.
For the first website you must log in to it.
When I ask WHERE something is, I mean what page within the site.
Yes you can find all the answers on the site. You will need to click on links.
Only ONE entry per person
Do not help eachother ON list. Email eachother privately.
Only write the ANSWER, nothing else
The winner will have EVERY question right, not just close
There can be only one winner. In the event that there are more, the one that submitted
first will get the prize.
01) When was the club founded?
02) Who are the two moderators?
03) How many folders are in the files section?
04) How many photo albums have been created?
05) What's been our busiest month for posts since the group started?
06) How many polls has the list created and when was the oldest one created?
07) What are the two ways one can unsubscribe to the list?
The Cat Who Club Site
08) Where is the picture of the dancing dog?
09) What is the name of the reading cat?
10) How many club/list members are there?
11) In the only dog related page, there are comics. What
is the strip called?
12) When is the deadline for submissions for the Christmas
Secret Santa project?
13) What NON cat related book did Lillian write in the 80's?
14) Who was voted Most Interesting and what did he/she win?
15) Which member was born in New York and likes pasta, cheese and potatoes?
16) Who wrote a controversal book about LJB and her books?
17) On what page are the rules of list etiquette?
18) Who is Laura Berman and what did she write?
19) Where is the picture of the palm tree?
20) How many reindeer are pulling Santa's sleigh?
21) Where can you find instructions on making your own cat toy?
22) Where is the picture of the mouth?
23) Where is the search box?
24) Where is the song Light Up My Life playing??
25) Where can you find comics of calvin and his snowmen?
26) Where is the picture of the black, cartoon cat?
27) Who Graduated from Shasta High in Redding, CA, June 1983?
28) From where did LJB get the names Koko and Yum Yum?
29) Who wrote A Cat Is... ?
30) Where is the recipe for cabbage soup?
31) Where can you go to stay in an LJB theme room?
32) Which magazine published Phut
Phat Concentrates & The Sin of Madame
33) What was LJB's pen name early in her career?
34) In three of LJB's limericks , what are the three
35) Where can you see the daily cartoon or place a pin on a map (where you live)
36) Name one of the Cat Who Oriented license plates from
37) Who wrote Horse-Sense?
38) Where is the picture of the rotating sunglasses?
39) Who said our mailing list/club is "like a tossed salad"
40) What has 22 entries from around the world?
WINNER!!!!!!!! Elizabeth Sprague!!!!!!!! Prize is $50