What you will need (for 1 holder)
1 Wired ribbon, 2" (5cm) wide, 30" (75cm) length
(ribbon should be the same pattern (or be solid) on both sides)
1 Piece gold cord, 8" (20cm) length
1 Christmas pick (picks are available at craft stores)
Hot glue gun
1. Fold ribbon in half crosswise. Form loop 2 1/2" (6.25cm) in diameter from folded end. Tie
tightly with gold cord.
2. To make bow, form loop at knot 6 1/2" (16cm) using ribbon. 1. Hold ribbon in place between fingers, and
repeat. 2. Tie ends of gold cord around bow. make a knot.
3. Glue Christmas pick to knot in center of bow.
4. Open out loop tha will hold napkin. Open out 2 loops to form bow.
5. Repeat steps 1 thgough 4 for as many napkin holders as you need.