What You Need
How To Make It
- Red chenille stem
- Wire cutters
- Jingle bells (5 or more)
- Wide ribbon (wire style optional)
- Thin wire
- Cut chenille stem in half using the wire cutters.
- Put the jingle bells on the chenille stem.
- Twist the ends of the chenille stem together to form a circle.
- Cut the ribbon to desired length. Tie in a bow.
- Cut a piece of the thin wire with wire cutters.
- Twist the wire around the bow and chenille stem to attach. Cut off excess wire.
- Hang on tree or use in Christmas program for the children to ring!
If using this project for children
to hold, I would recommend tying the bow directly on the chenille stem. This way little fingers won't get cut by the thin