Back To Christmas Fun
What You Need
How To Make It
- Burnt out light bulb
- Acrylic (craft) paint in white, red, flesh, black, and pink
- Gold cord or ribbon
- Hot glue
- Black marker
- Newspaper or paper towel
- Paint an oval for Santa's face with flesh acrylic paint in the center of the round part of the light bulb.
- Paint entire remaining round portion of light bulb with white acrylic paint.
- Paint neck of bulb red, and top (socket) of "hat" white. Allow to dry completely.
- Using black acrylic paint, dot on two eyes.
- Using black marker, draw on smile.
- Dip clean paintbrush into pink acrylic paint, dab off excess paint onto newspaper or paper towel. Gently blotch on pink
- Touch up Santa's beard and hat brim with more white paint.
- Hot glue a loop of gold cord or ribbon to the back of the bulb. Craft glue is not recommended as it does not adhere as
well as hot glue does.