Back To Christmas Fun
What You Need
How To Make It
- Candy Cane (I use 6 inch, individually wrapped)
- Ribbon - 8 inch piece
- 2 wiggle eyes (I use 5 mm)
- Red or Brown pom-pom (very small)
- 2 (18") pipe cleaners (craft kind - use any color but I particularly like to use gold metallic)
- Tacky glue
- Leave the wrapping on the candy cane (so the kids can eat it later).
- Glue eyes on rounded face of the candy cane.
- Glue red pom-pom on the face for a nose.
- Tie ribbon into a bow on the straight part of the candy cane.
- Cut one of the pipe cleaners in half.
- Use the full pipe cleaner and wrap it around the crook of the candy cane (both sides equal) to make the beginning part
of the antlers.
- Use 1 of the cut pipe cleaner pieces to wrap around the left antler and repeat it on the right side.
- Manipulate the pipe cleaners to look like antlers.